(serving size: 6 oz turkey and 1 ounce feta, unlimited salad)
RECIPE: ROAST TURKEY BREAST
Ingredients (makes 3 servings;)
- 1.5 pound turkey breast
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 bunch fresh thyme
- pinch of sea Salt
- 3 Tbsp grapeseed oil
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop washed rosemary and thyme leaves and mix them with salt and oil to create a rub.
- Rub turkey breast with mixture and bake for 30 to 40 minutes at 350 or until done depending on the thickness of the breast.
RECIPE: SALAD (makes 2 servings)
- 4 boiled and peeled beets chopped
- 5 cups of spinach
- 3 Tbsp of finely chopped feta
- 1 shredded carrot
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ lemon
- Assemble salad ingredients and combine vinegar, oil and lemon.
- Pour on top and serve with sliced turkey breast.